页面

2010年6月9日星期三

Reformating Computer

Today is a very "SPECIAL" day.
Because I am using english to write my post.
However, my english level is very weak.
So please kindly forgive me if you see any grammar mistakes.
Why? Why? Why?
Because I am Reformating my computer..
Now I only online by using my sister laotop,
but my sister laptop dont have mandrian typing. ><"
So I force myself to write the post in english today, tomorrow and may be tomorrow also.
Because I do not know when can my computer settle.

I feel that the process of reformatting computer is not an easy job.><"
It is time consuming.
And I not success for the first two times.
and now I am doing the third time liao.><"
Hope it can sucess for this time.

Holidays start few day already,
but I already slept late for few nights.><"
Plan to force myself to sleep early,
but not success for few nights><"
My holidays plans not even start yet.
Extra trainning crash, cancel.
And many things not so ok also :(

Today, I went to school to attend the extra class for the Physics competition.
Physics Competition (120minutes)
Need to answer 4 QUESTIONS
There are only 8 students attended this class.
The extra class tutors gave us the past year questions to do and explained to us..
However, I did not know how to answer one question in full also.
Sometime, the tutors gave us tips on how to do.
but I still can not solve it.  :(
5 questions were given during the class.
But I saw stars all.........><"
the easiest question:
Estimate the mass of earth atmosphere given that atmosphere pressure=101325Pa
But I did not has ideas on how to do it also.

After class, I went to Botanical Garden with a girl.
to see the  牡丹花展览会.
Then we just walked around in the Botanical Garden for a round.
Plan to tell her that I like her, can you be my girl friend.
But I found that I can not speak out also.
Really FAIL......><"
I can be very brave in karate and other things,
But I can not speak out the words also

Then I only ask her in MSN and phone at night.
because I do not want to keep this secret in my heart already.
the girl gave me the answer: I want to focus on my study first...
....................................
...................................
...................................

2 条评论:

  1. wohohohohoho~~~
    dont know why, laughing non stop~
    wakakakaka = =

    回复删除
  2. who is tat gal?
    which sch?
    ur sch de?
    add oil ba!!!

    回复删除