页面

2010年6月11日星期五

Enjoyed the Trainning

Yesterday night, I thought I can not go to karate trainning.
Because my new lessen not yet ok.
However, luckly, my sister free on yesterday night.
She fetched me go for the trainning.
The trainning I enjoyed very much althought is very tired.
Injuried a bit during kumite, but still ok.
After trainning, my sister did not come yet.
So, I.....too hardworking?....too siao liao?
Go to call coach to check my kata.(Extra Trainning)
Confirm one teknik that I not so sure so far.
Change one teknik that I did not know.
Correct one teknik that I did wrong.
I think I need to tell my team members about the changing ASAP.
During the extra trainning,
when I perform a jumping.
I feel that the jumping was very nice.
However, I fail in landing......
Pain...when fail down on the floor......
PAIN.......><"

After trainning, my sister take me go to have supper on the opposite of PCGHS.
The food quite nice^^

没有评论:

发表评论